– 1969 Z28 DZ CODE 302 CAMARO as encountered appraised: $47 000 CDNThis car had been painted by a Bus painter, he had a lot of experience but no finesse and was heavy handed on clear coat application,and demonstrated poor finesse on the repair of imperfections following his spray out.
The cost of the paint spray and application alone was said to be $9000 as the car arrived wet sanded in primer ready to paint.
– Treated to 7 day service valued at $3000 CDN
– Service included: Masking, Decontamination, Multi Levels of Corrective Sanding, Polishing and Protection
– Follow up Appraisal of $62 000
– Value Increase of $15 000
Exactly 500% return of the cost invested in services– OUR SERVICES PAY YOU!
1969 DZ302 Z28 CAMARO BEFORE AND AFTER