International Master Polishers
THE SERVICES WE PERFORM ON YOUR EXISTING VEHICLES INTACT:
– Automotive – Cycle – Marine Finish
– CORRECTION AND RESTAURATION of imperfections, aging and/or correctable application anomalies or damage
– PRESERVATION of the vehicle and it’s current finish
– INCREASED VALUE
– SHINE and PROTECTION beyond expectation
– PRIDE and JOY of Ownership
FOR WHAT TYPE OF VEHICLE FINISH IS THIS?
– Classic / Refinished and/or Original
– Concourse & Museum
– Race and Competition
– Quality Daily Drivers
– Special Interest / Commercial
– MuscleCar / Truck
– Marine & Recreational Vehicle
– Special Projects
ARE ALL THESE VEHICLE FINISHES TREATED THE SAME WAY?
With respect to our professional approach every single vehicle is treated with the same care and attention.
– We create a unique combination of procedures for an optimized result on every finish.
– We consider all factors according to our highest standard and conscious desire to preserve a finishes integrity and durability long term.
– We provide the maximum degree of safe restauration and improvement with technical knowledge and industry proven techniques, tools and supplies.
– We bring multi decades of professional level experience working on all types of finishes from priceless original barn finds to custom built show stoppers.
FOR WHOM IS THIS?
Dear Fellow Enthusiast, Collector and Professional!
– Contact us today with your questions and we will be more than happy to answer them with learned minds and decades of SHOW WINNING experience!
Most finishes, CAN be significantly improved beyond anyones expectations
We have seen it all,
– Weathered dried dulled original paint on vintage cars.
– Poor quality problematic resprays dust, sags, runs orange peel textures, frosty textures, solvent problems.
– OEM textures.
– Weathering, wash/ice, brush damage, lack of definition, scratches, color transfer impact rubs.
– Acid rain, poor quality polishing/swirls/spider webs, low, normal, lengthy maintenance schedules etc…
– Accidental choice of damaging maintenance methods.
As you can imagine all of the above may have a great impact on:
– Preservation / Durability / Finish Integrity
– Enjoyment Ease of Maintenance
– And especially overall Perceived Condition, Resale & Appraisal Values.
In fact our regular customers have come to understand that our services actually are:
– beyond free and actually pay them!
– Often a return of 300% to 500% of the investment in our services, is the actual added resale value.
– 1969 Z28 DZ CODE 302 CAMARO as encountered appraised: $47 000 CDN
This car had been painted by a Bus painter, he had a lot of experience but no finesse and was heavy handed on clear coat application,
and demonstrated poor finesse on the repair of imperfections following his spray out.
The cost of the paint spray and application alone was said to be $9000 as the car arrived wet sanded in primer ready to paint.
– Treated to 7 day service valued at $3000 CDN
– Service included: Masking, Decontamination, Multi Levels of Corrective Sanding, Polishing and Protection
– Follow up Appraisal of $62 000
– Value Increase of $15 000
Exactly 500% return of the cost invested in services
– OUR SERVICES PAY YOU!
1969 DZ302 Z28 CAMARO BEFORE AND AFTER
– Enjoy our BLOG “Show and Shine Cafe” discussing: finishes, polishing, preservation, restauration, performance and much more about our passion for Shine and Specialty Vehicles!
– Check us out on “Facebook”.
– See some the amazing things we are doing.
– Now in Europe.
Nous parlons également français.
– YouTube Video Tutorials « The Art of Shine” coming soon!
– GlassLyk PRO SERVICES available in:
Ontario, Canada: Paul
France & Belgium : Hervé
– INTERESTED IN THIS PROFESSIONALLY?
HOW TO BECOME A PRO” IN YOUR COUNTRY!