Most finishes, CAN be significantly improved beyond anyones expectations
We have seen it all,
– Weathered dried dulled original paint on vintage cars.
– Poor quality problematic resprays dust, sags, runs orange peel textures, frosty textures, solvent problems.
– OEM textures.
– Weathering, wash/ice, brush damage, lack of definition, scratches, color transfer impact rubs.
– Acid rain, poor quality polishing/swirls/spider webs, low, normal, lengthy maintenance schedules etc…
– Accidental choice of damaging maintenance methods.
As you can imagine all of the above may have a great impact on:
– Preservation / Durability / Finish Integrity
– Enjoyment Ease of Maintenance
– And especially overall Perceived Condition, Resale & Appraisal Values.
In fact our regular customers have come to understand that our services actually are:
– beyond free and actually pay them!
– Often a return of 300% to 500% of the investment in our services, is the actual added resale value.
– 1969 Z28 DZ CODE 302 CAMARO as encountered appraised: $47 000 CDN
This car had been painted by a Bus painter, he had a lot of experience but no finesse and was heavy handed on clear coat application,
and demonstrated poor finesse on the repair of imperfections following his spray out.
The cost of the paint spray and application alone was said to be $9000 as the car arrived wet sanded in primer ready to paint.
– Treated to 7 day service valued at $3000 CDN
– Service included: Masking, Decontamination, Multi Levels of Corrective Sanding, Polishing and Protection
– Follow up Appraisal of $62 000
– Value Increase of $15 000
Exactly 500% return of the cost invested in services
– OUR SERVICES PAY YOU!
1969 DZ302 Z28 CAMARO BEFORE AND AFTER